My biology laboratory exam is OVER AND DONE WITH! I... am not exactly too thrilled by this notion, simply because there are two assignments that are due tomorrow and I don't know how to do the majority of it. This displeases me greatly.
I think I'm lactose-intolerant, because my digestive track goes berserk (I'm sure you wanted to know this) after milk and lattés... yet everything is divinely fine with ice cream and yogurt (in moderate amounts). Lactase, oh lactase! Where art thou?!
Time is moving by fast. Tomorrow is the last day of classes for my first semester. This means that 1/8 of my university career has passed me by. One. Eighth. It's being "celebrated" by hanging out with my two very good guy friends. But oh dear lord, they're bringing their laptops and gaming systems to do something that cannot possibly be fun without drastic sleep-deprivation and/or alcohol (in my books, anyway). I don't really know why the hell I'm going, apart from the fact that we really should meet up considering we're in the same city (a privilege I have that I wish was shared with other friends). They're a portion of those "I love hating life" engineering people. Ugh.
I'm giving up on PB. It has come to the point where I have to actively restrain from jumping him and asking him straight out, "are you or are you not into me?". It's a bad idea, but really, what are the consequences? It's kind of like stretching an elastic - it's been stretched so far for so long, that if it breaks, you don't care. "It was bound to happen anyway," logic says. But if it happens to retract and become a normal, happy, gloriously un-deformed elastic, rejoicing is in order. But yes, if this PB thing was an elastic, I'm at that point. I'm incredibly good at acting around people who do not know my secret of "I'm acting like I know what I'm doing, you'd believe it if I didn't just tell you I didn't". So, bring it on PB. Snap already.
Time for sleeping! I need it desperately.
- ShufflingHard
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment