Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's a school day.

Lacking motivation, I sat around feeling like a useless, counterproductive lump of lump. By "around", I mean school, labs, bus, home and everywhere in-between. Nothing much happened today, I guess. I prevented a friend from renting her boyfriend's house to a potential scam artist. No biggie. Seriously, though. That friend is a little air-headed, in the best sense, so it should be obvious that a person who lives in Benin can't be living in the United States simultaneously. Also, a (second and totally different "future tenant") shouldn't be using his mother's death as an excuse to rearrange the fee-delivery arrangement. Sigh.


I talked to one of the 2 aforementioned best friends in Toronto, which is rare in consideration of how we lack verbal communication in our friendship. I miss her. I miss them.


This random pointing of "which best friend is who?" calls for blognames. I'll think of something clever in the not-so-ungodly hours of the morning (within 6 hours, or more).


- ShufflingHard


P.S. Shit, I totally just missed out on blogging on December 1st. Well, no use crying over spilled...time? I don't know. Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment